Ballymun Youthreach were delighted to welcome Andrew and Andy from BRYR to deliver 3D printing workshops with staff and then students this month. This is part of an exciting collaboration between Ballymun Youthreach and BRYR to introduce new ways of thinking creatively among our students in tandem with our second year as part of the Creative Schools programme run by the Arts Council of Ireland.
- Ballymun Youthreach launch new 3D Printing project with Unblackboxed and Precious Plastic
- Ballymun Youthreach welcome students back
- Ballymun Youthreach host Motivation Day
- Gary Cunningham gives inspirational talk to our staff and students
- Ballymun Youthreach start 14 week Project management Course with Innovate Dublin