Ballymun Youthreach are pleased to announce a new venture in partnership with Unblackboxed and Precious Plastic. The recent delivery of a 40ft shipping container is the first step in developing a 3D printing workshop at the back of the framing room. We are extremely excited at the potential to develop and enhance our STEAM learning with 3D printing while tackling the concept of sustainability through our collection of plastic to be converted into 3D plastic.
- Ballymun Youthreach launch new 3D Printing project with Unblackboxed and Precious Plastic
- Ballymun Youthreach welcome students back
- Ballymun Youthreach host Motivation Day
- Gary Cunningham gives inspirational talk to our staff and students
- Ballymun Youthreach start 14 week Project management Course with Innovate Dublin