Ballymun Youthreach was delighted to welcome students back on a full time basis from September 3rd. It was fantastic to see students after such a long hiatus – it’s not quite the same talking to students on Zoom! We did conduct socially distanced outdoor classes in the sun at the front of the building for six Tuesdays in a row during June and July and while that was great it was even better to welcome the students back into the building once we had made it safe and secure. September has been extremely busy getting used to the new normal and highlights have included our first Outdoor Pursuits day with socially distanced seating and a first cooking session in the kitchen. Welcome back all!
- Ballymun Youthreach launch new 3D Printing project with Unblackboxed and Precious Plastic
- Ballymun Youthreach welcome students back
- Ballymun Youthreach host Motivation Day
- Gary Cunningham gives inspirational talk to our staff and students
- Ballymun Youthreach start 14 week Project management Course with Innovate Dublin